Friday, March 19, 2010

Pre-existing Conditions-Who's the Biggest Fool?

I need to pay four years of taxes for healthcare that I do not recieve until 2014?

I also have to pay for the insurance I currently have? BUT, I can be denied coverage that is pre-existing (until 2014) if I loose my current insurace coverage and can not afford COBRA?

I need a new congressional representative and new senate representatives!

Senator Geoge Voinovich is retiring from his career of polictical inutility. Senator Sherod Brown needs to perform as a senator should and not as a political ogre without concern for the working people of Ohio. Party affiliation is no longer an indication of anything.

WE THE PEOPLE MUST LOOK AT OUR CANDIDATES IN A NEW LIGHT! WE MUST NOT EXPECT ANY TRUTH TO APPEAR IN THE PAGES OF OUR NEWSPAPERS AND WEEKLY TABLOIDS. WE MUST FIND THE TRUTH FOR OURSELVES! WITH THE INTERNET IN PLACE, WE DO NOT NEED THE MEDIA JOURNALISTS TO PRESENT US WITH ANYTHING LESS THAN THE FACTS AND THE TRUTH. WE CAN USE THE INTERNET AND OTHERSOURCES TO HELP US FIND THE FACTS AND THE TRUTH AND WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER DO SO.

OUR OWN RESEARCH WILL SET US FREE! WE HAVE THE MEANS, THAT IS THE VOTE, TO PENALIZE OUR CONGRESSIONAL MEMBERS WHO FEEL THAT A POLITICAL LIE IS OKAY WHEN IT EXPEDITES THE PASSAGE OF LEGISLATION THAT THE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT. THE CONGRESSIONAL MEMBERS NEED TO HAVE THEIR FEET HELD TO THE FIRE AND SENT HOME IN SHAME.

Regardless of what anyone tells you, RIGHTS ARE NOT BESTOWED BY CONGRESS, AND FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. Our founding fathers were correct!

Political lies and lack of facts should not be the usual course of business dealings in D.C.

Reviewing the current replys or lack thereof in recent months from my congressional representatives, I am convinced that the Dems do not care what I think, and the Repubs are rather indifferent to their constituents.

I FEEL EXTREMELY FORTUNATE FOR THE LIFE I HAVE HAD, BUT THE CURRENT INDICATIONS OF THE LIFE THAT IS COMING CAUSES ME GREAT FEAR FOR WHAT MY GRAND CHILDREN WILL INHERIT.

2 comments:

CyL said...

I would like to know what the bill really means; I am afraid it would take a month of study on my part in order to really know the contents of the bill and what it means.

CyL said...

Again, I think in part we got ourselves into this sorry mess, so as a nation, we have to get ourselves out of it; I think we can, but it will be a new way of doing things: roll up our shirt sleeves, know the issues, know the candidates, vote each and every election, contact our legislators. I have voted each and every election, except when I was ill; I know the issues or I am sure that I know them before I cast my vote. But, I have not known about the candidates very well and I have not contacted them until now. I wish I and all of us had before this time in history with quality health care as we know it hanging in the balance.

 
My Zimbio