Saturday, February 13, 2010

American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009

H.R. 2454: American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009:

1) This link will take you to the CBO cost estimate.
www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/102xx/doc10262/hr2454.pdf

2) The link will take you to the legislation.
www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-2454

3) Please review some part of the legislation and review or research that part and share what you discover with others who may then do further research or share other opinions on the legislation.

4) Identify the section(s) of the legislation that you are discussing.

4 comments:

CyL said...

I looked at the summary of this bill; I signed in at GovTrack. I wonder how I can get the definitions of the acronyms in this bill so that I can read it. I tried to email GovTrack, but the message I got was that outside LANS were used, my email failed.

Allen said...

Acronyms may be found by searching the document, or if you cannot find the meaning we can research it for you and post it.

CyL said...

Or I can try to Google the acronyms. Thanks.

CyL said...

PURPA = PUBLIC UTILITIES REGULATORY POLICIES ACT OF 1978; sec 210 is new to this act, I believe.

 
My Zimbio